This quilt will be fun to read! Choose an old saying or cliche (use the links below for ideas if you like), add some red and pink scraps and you're done.
3. Moss Valley
6. Mind Spring
7, G Wiz Funny
1. Cut a white 3" square. Stiffen with freezer paper. Using a fabric pen, write your old saying or cliche. Remove the freezer paper.
2. Add 4 tiny corner triangles, as shown below. Press open. Trim.
3. Cut red/pink scraps. Cut two: 2 1/4" x 3 1/4"
Cut two: 2 1/4" x 6 1/4"
4. First sew the two short strips to the sides, as shown below. Then sew the long strips to the top and bottom.
5. Place a 6" square ruler on the block and trim.
Enter your name in the drawing to win all the squares, one entry for each block that you bring. You may be the lucky quilter who goes home with all the blocks, and a quilt half finished!
P.S. The scraps can be red or pink or both. (Bits of other colors are okay.)